Radiesse dermal filler is made of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. Our professional injectors Ryan Brown PA-C, Jessica Packwood PA-C, and Krystal King ARNP have trained under top experts and have years of experience, so your Radiesse injections will be performed by the hands of true experts and artists. RADIESSE dermal filler is the ideal choice for total facial contouring. It can restore a healthy, youthful appearance, enhance your existing features, help you defy age and gravity, and increase your confidence – all without invasive surgery or scarring.
Click here for Dermal Fillers Before & After Photos*
How long do the effects of Radiesse last?
Another unique feature of Radiesse is the length of time the effects of the injections remain. In most cases, the youthful look of facial restoration from this treatment last 1-2 years. Although some individuals prefer a more temporary correction of facial imperfections, others find this quality to be highly desirable.
Topical numbing cream (BLT) may be used to maximize your comfort during the procedure. However, most patients do not require this. Most patients report little pain when Radiesse® is administered.
Other RADIESSE® Facts
- RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is the only filler to both immediately replenish lost volume and stimulate the production of your own natural collagen.
- With just one treatment, wrinkles and folds can disappear.*
- Truly unique in its ability to act as a scaffold under the skin, providing lift and stimulating the production of your own natural collagen.
- Naturally stimulates the production of your body’s own collagen, so your skin looks even better over time.
- Clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- FDA approved1 to mix with lidocaine to significantly improve comfort during procedure.
- 33% less RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler may be needed to achieve full correction compared to JUVÉDERM® injectable gel .
- 67% of patients in a 12-month study preferred RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler over Restylane® injectable gel.
- 30% less may be needed to achieve full correction compared to Perlane® injectable gel.
- In clinical studies, RADIESSE® patients were more satisfied with the results they received from treatment with RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler versus leading fillers.1
Interested in Radiesse? Contact us today!
* To ease and elevate bruising a possible side affect of these treatments, We ask that you stop taking Aspirin, Garlic supplements, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, and any and all blood thinners within 48 hours of your appointment.